So today we got the news that H&M Home will soon be opening 3 stores in Belgium. The cities we should visit to shop the H&M Home Collection in the next months are Liège, Ghent and Bruges. They will open during the spring of this year, respectively in February, March and April. Personally, I’m obsessed with my interior. I love to change it on regular basis and to create new, nice settings. While looking forward to shop the Home Collection I already chose some of my favorite interior pieces by H&M Home.
1. Wire basket in bronze. Find it here.
2. Ceramic cutting board. Find it here.
3. Ceramic mug. Find it here.
4. Glass jar with lid. Find it here.
5. Scented candle. Find it here.
6. Felt storage basket. Find it here.
Do you already have an H&M Home store where you live? Or are you also super excited about getting one?